The Ministerial Training Institute is offering three courses online this summer for ministers, licentiates, men under care and ruling elders in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
The three courses are:
- Ecclesiology, taught by the Rev. Dr. A. Craig Troxel (two credits)
- Hebrew Refresher, taught by the Rev. Dr. Matthew Patton, (two credits)
- Reformed Worship, taught by the Rev. Dr. Glen Clary (one credit)
These MTIOPC courses begin June 1 and culminate with a mandatory online Intensive Training sessions on August 10–12. Eligible students may apply for a course at www.opc.org/cce/MTI.html.
Registration deadline is May 29, 2020. You may pay your fees online or mail in a check.
To send Money Online
- Go to the Committee on Christian Education donation page.
- Choose MTIOPC Registration. Plug in $50.
- If applicable, pay tuition fees by choosing MTIOPC Tuition. OPC ruling elders should pay an additional $50 tuition fee and non-OPC officers pay an additional $100 tuition fee.
To send in a check
- Write checks payable to: The Committee on Christian Education.
- Write MTIOPC on the memo line of the check.
- Mail registration forms and fees to:
Committee on Christian Education
607 N. Easton Road, Building E
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2539