MTIOPC Summer 2020
The Ministerial Training Institute is offering three courses online this summer for ministers, licentiates, men under care and ruling elders in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.
The three courses are:
- Ecclesiology, taught by the Rev. Dr. A. Craig Troxel (two credits)
- Hebrew Refresher, taught by the Rev. Dr. Matthew Patton, (two credits)
- Reformed Worship, taught by the Rev. Dr. Glen Clary (one credit)
These MTIOPC courses begin June 1 and culminate with a mandatory online Intensive Training sessions on August 10–12. Eligible students may apply for a course at www.opc.org/cce/MTI.html.
Registration deadline is May 29, 2020. You may pay your fees online or mail in a check.
To send Money Online
- Go to the Committee on Christian Education donation page.
- Choose MTIOPC Registration. Plug in $50.
- If applicable, pay tuition fees by choosing MTIOPC Tuition. OPC ruling elders should pay an additional $50 tuition fee and non-OPC officers pay an additional $100 tuition fee.
To send in a check
- Write checks payable to: The Committee on Christian Education.
- Write MTIOPC on the memo line of the check.
- Mail registration forms and fees to:
Committee on Christian Education
607 N. Easton Road, Building E
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2539
Archived Feature Articles