A ministerial intern program is at the heart of faithful ministry (cf. 2 Tim. 2:2). The Committee on Christian Education assists the OPC in this vital ministry by recruiting and providing guidance to prospective ministerial interns and mentoring churches. The documents below contain information about the OPC's ministerial internship program.
- Internship Opportunities in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church [PDF]
- Application for Pastoral Internship (for men seeking an internship) [DOC]
- Church Application for an Intern (for churches seeking an intern) [DOC]
- Policy on Selecting Mentoring Churches [PDF]
- Guidelines for OPC Intern Supervisors [PDF]
- Sermon Evaluation Form [PDF] [DOC]
- Evaluation of the Intern by the Mentoring Church [PDF] [DOC]
- Intern Evaluation of His Mentoring Church [PDF] [DOC]
- Intern Evaluation of Himself [PDF] [DOC]
- Steps for Men Considering the Gospel Ministry in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church [PDF]
- Ingredients of a Meaningful and Successful Intern Program [document] [tri-fold]
For further information contact Rev. Danny Olinger, internship program director. He may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215-830-0900.