A Missionary Associate (M.A.) is needed to work with OP Missionary Rev. Ben Westerveld in Quebec City.
The sooner someone can start, the better! Coming this summer/fall would allow for time to work on learning French and help with various ministries during the winter before the rush of organizing summer camps for 2022.
• Organize the English language outreach programs of St-Marc’s Reformed Church in Quebec City, Canada.
• Serve as Coordinator for English for Kids and English for Teens Bible Camps in the summer (3-4 weeks).
• Follow up with families whose children attend the summer Bible camps.
• Assist Pastor Westerveld in discipleship ministries.
• Professing believer of Reformed conviction
• Ability to communicate in French (you may serve for 1 year or more)
• Open to learn French in Quebec City (you must serve 2 years)
• Desire to serve in a cold climate, meteorological and spiritual
• Great opportunity for young men, ladies or couples
For more information, you can visit our website: opcstm.org/opportunity/ or contact Douglas Clawson
© 2022 The Orthodox Presbyterian Church