... Contact Us $ Donate
The Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Our History General Assembly Worldwide Outreach Ministries Standards Resources
 
Short-Term Missions Historian Home Missions

Today in OPC History

Harrisville, Pennsylvania

On October 16, 1936, ground was broken for the building of a new house of worship for Faith PCA (renamed Calvary OPC in 1966) in Harrisville, Pennsylvania. With graditude, the congregation had accepted the gift of land from Deacon F. F. Karns and his wife at the... RM

OPC
© 2018 The Orthodox Presbyterian Church

MINISTRIES

Chaplains and Military Personnel

Diaconal Ministries

Inter-Church Relations

Ministerial Care

Planned Giving

Short-Term Missions

RESOURCES

Church Directory

Daily Devotional

Audio Sermons

Trinity Hymnal

Camps & Conferences

Gospel Tracts

Book Reviews

Publications

Newsletter

Presbyterian Guardian