February 2019: Teach ESL in Uruguay
The OP Mission in Uruguay is seeking adult volunteers with teaching experience (particularly experience teaching English as a Second Language) to participate in an "English Club" outreach in Montevideo, Uruguay, February 11-15, 2019.
- February is "summertime" in Uruguay!
- The English Club is a week-long program that invites people aged 13 to adult to practice their conversational English skills in interactive classes with native speakers.
- Each day consists of classes focused on specific conversational skills along with break-out practice groups for low, intermediate, and advanced skill levels.
- Games, refreshments, and a gospel message are also part of the club's daily routine.
- Volunteers will be hosted in missionary homes and/or given recommendations for local hotels or B&B's.
- Costs include airfare to and from Uruguay, some meals, possibly lodging.
Rev. Markus Jeromin, OP Uruguay Mission
Visit www.opcstm.org to find more opportunities for short-term service in the OPC!
Photo: English Club in Uruguay, July 2018